The School of Nursing is seeking part-time clinical and/or didactic instructors to teach adult health, pediatrics, maternity, and mental health in our traditional, accelerated and RN-BSN entry options. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and providing clinical instruction and experiences that reflect an understanding of the philosophy, objectives and curriculum of the nursing program and profession
- Facilitating student achievement of course objectives/outcomes through varied teaching methods.
- Evaluating student achievement of course objectives/outcomes.
- Serving as a nursing resource person for healthcare and local agencies
- Utilizing feedback from student/faculty evaluations for instructional improvement
- Serving as a role model for students in the professional, social and civic areas
- Utilization of evidence-based research in teaching and the practice of nursing