This is a grant funded position and is not eligible for severance pay.
Dental Research Administration (DRA) at TUSDM is the main research structure for all basic science and clinical projects at the Dental School. DRA is the liaison to the Office of the Vice Provost, Sponsored Accounting, IRB, IACUC, DLAM, Biosafety and all other offices responsible for administering research on the Tufts Health Sciences Campus. Housing several research labs including the Gavel Center for Restorative Dental Research which is endowed from Dr. J. Murray Gavel. DRA at TUSDM defines and executes the research goals and mission of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
What You'll Do
Under close supervision of Principal Investigator or Project Manager, follows established protocols for clinical research studies. Conducts subject interviews and/or visits including administering questionnaires, performing anthropometrics and collecting samples or data. Assists in screening, scheduling and enrolling subjects and with recruitment and community outreach efforts.
What We're Looking For
- Typically an entry level position requiring a Bachelor's degree and 0-2 year experience in clinical research setting.
- Previous research coordination experience preferred.
- Must be well organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to analyze data/write/present.
- Spreadsheet, statistical analysis and data entry experience required as well as good
customer service and patient care skills.
- Science and biology knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously while adhering to strict regulations and deadlines.
- Familiarity with dental equipment and terminology preferred.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
Flexible schedule to accommodate research and subject availability and deadlines as required.
Minimum $19.30, Midpoint $23.15, Maximum $27.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.