The School of Nursing, Center for Nursing Research is looking to hire a Postdoctoral Associate who will be responsible for working with the Principal Investigator), Project Coordinator, and Co-Investigator on evaluating study intervention fidelity related to a research project focusing on mental health in the local Buffalo, NY community.
- Work with the PI and Co-I to conduct qualitative interviews with study participants.
- Assist the PI and Co-I on cultural adaptation of the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) application.
- Assist with data collection and data analysis.
- Perform independent and/or directed research to achieve the objectives of the research project.
- Assist with organizing and implementing research plans.
- Assist with project dissemination (presentations and publications).
- Engage in various training and professional development.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities